Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My dream job...

After the past two-long-pulling your hair out type of-weeks at work, I have now decided that if I could just blog all day long and share my ideas with other brides, mother of the brides, etc. I would be happily ever after. It's a dream, thats unrealistic, however some of you have emailed me asking for tips or photos about wedding stuff.  Maybe theres a way to use my art and psych degrees in the wedding world??  Hmmm... On a side note, I share with you this...

The wedding channel has its own awards just for wedding blogs!  There are different sections for different types of blogs, like budget weddings or DIY weddings.  Though my blog is kinda a mix of everything the category I would be under would be REAL BRIDE, I think, because I am, like I said earlier, not doing this for my job or anything like that, YEEEEET. 

If you think I'm fabulous, here's your chance to nominate me  :)

Nominate me for the WeddingChannel.com Bridal Blog Awards!

P.S. If you love my blog, you will probably love my friend G's blog, Cross Country Wed, who is my college friend who was my inspiration for all of this blog nonsense.  Check her blog out and nominate her too !!!



No comments: