Saturday, June 12, 2010

I promise I am engaged...dodging the paparazzi


So readers, if you have been following, then you know that I had to give my ring back to the jeweler to design the wedding band. Ck was pretty upset about this, but she promised him it would only be one week, two weeks tops.  His uncle's wedding was 4 weeks a way and my friend G's shower was 3 weeks away and he wanted to wait because he knew we'd be seeing people we hadnt seen in months.  She told him once again don't worry you will have it back, we need to do this now...

It's 5 weeks now and I still don't have my ring...



  

Sometimes, I feel like J Lo, with people whispering "oh where's the pink ring? Did something happen? Did they call the wedding off??"  No, but thanks for worrying so much about it :) Funny how a piece of jewelry can represent so much right? It's also funny how its kind of like a form of non-verbal communication to other people and you don't even realize it.  (plus, people always like to create more drama then needed)  The latest is that the jeweler is shooting to have the ring back to me next Wednesday (close to 6 weeks later).  Cross you ring fingers for me that I get my ring back sooner than later while I dodge all the gossip mags.




Do you have any Nosey Nellys in your life??

No comments: