Saturday, June 19, 2010

My dream company (why didn't I do this?!)

So in case I haven't said this enough, wedding planning has made me realize how much I miss incorporating my artistic talents in my life.  A few weeks ago I found a photo of this place in NY and I just can't keep my mind off it.  It is so cool and I wish I had thought of something like it, though I wonder if he makes a profit or not.  The colored walls are to-die-for.  I share with you the photos now as they are an inspiration to me to be creative.  Oh, by the way, in case you didn't know, the knew trend is unique flowers for weddings, such as paper flowers.  Though this doesn't really go with my concept, you will see below how creatively awesome it is and I just had to share....The shop is called The (purely paper) Flower Shoppe by Davis Stark (you can check out this photos and more at his site which he called his "sketchbook")...







What inspires you to do DIY tasks?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where are those dresses from in the picture of the bridesmaids with the chunky necklaces! Want one!