Sunday, May 23, 2010

Knock, Knock, who's there? Orange, Orange who?

(source)
Hey, how bout them Flyers??  Alright, so can you tell I have been hanging out with CK too long with all this Philly sports stuff? Yea, I know.  However, it has been taking over our lives lately because our hockey team, the Flyers, are doing pretty well in the playoffs, in fact they came back to win the series when they were down 3-0. It was pretty awesome.  So I share with you some some wedding stuff, inspired by those Flyers, who are orange and black.

First the rings.  I'm a girl who loves color, all colors, (well we know pink the most), but especially love engagement rings that are colored because it makes them so unique...



I heart this heart ring.....


And then there was Halle Berry's "pumpkin diamond ring"...


OK, now check out these boards that support the color orange...

This one is awesome with the orange and peach color combo, would be super cute for the spring weddings out there...



And, you know how I love using letters in weddings...



And these BM dresses are cute for spring/summer weddings too...



Love this color combo for the guys, kinda preppy, but I'm sure it looks stunning...



And I like this idea of a centerpiece for my wedding, since it goes with the trees and falling in love that we are going for...



And then there were shoes, no Cinderella is complete without them...





And one of the cutest couples ever....





Changing your color to orange yet?

No comments: