Sunday, April 25, 2010

OMG new wedding crush....

Ok found a new wedding crush...It's a lot like my last one with the hollywood glam but it has PINK (which is exaclty what I am creating)!!!! Thanks Style me Pretty. 


So her dress is very similiar, plus I kinda love the grey tux with the hot pink- which CK was already thinking about when we discussed, and the bottom right pic has the bridemaid in my dream heel, the sparkly Loui...


and the bride's necklace is that chunky style I am going for, from the other wedding crush, that I am going to make, lovvvve it!


And they have the crystals and "falling" element that I am going to be doing....


Aren't they just supppper cute?


PINK, GOLD, SILVER (still loving this color scheme) :)



Where do you find your inspiration?

1 comment:

Ali said...

I wouldn't be opposed to a long version of those bridesmaid dresses :)