Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wedding Crush...

I find it so hard to look at all these blogs and not smile at how awesomely different all the specail days are.  There are some that are totally not my style or what I would do, yet I am completely drawn to them with my artistic eye.  Take this one for example.  When I see this one, I think of my friend G, who recently stated that her color with be gray for her girls.  Of course now I see Gray evvvverywhere and this is looks classic just like this september bride.  However, in this pic, I am thinking the dresses arent as formal as my friend G's wedding.  The shoes are just super cute thou, I had to share.

Next, of course I'm drawn to the pinkness of this source 

tacky much? I know...

At last I send you to my real crush of the week, since I have shocked you with the obnoxious pink.  This one is an oldie that I have had starred for awhile but is going to be a inspiration for my wedding...CK wanted to go kinda Sinatra like, so this wedding was a glam-old school wedding...check it out, I heart it so much!  P.S. my favorite part is the bridesmaids, which is the pic below.  I love the chunky necklaces and awesome hair.  yay! It may even inspire me to have my girls wear this color scheme instead of pink (gasp!)  Don't even go there with those kinda questions, because I haven't made that decision in stone yet as it changes daily.  However, I must say everyone knows CK hates pink so I do need to be considerate of that to some degree.  Glam, Glam, Glam...thats to be expected for my wedding, I mean c'mon I'm an April baby, my freaking birthstone is a diamond!




Do you crush over weddings too?


No comments: