Monday, March 29, 2010

It's been, like, forever...

Yesterday someone told me, in reference to my engagement, that "well, it just kinda came outta no where".Yea, who says that? and Umm what?  It's been, like, forever.  Now, let's talk about this for a minute.  14 years old, yes I repeat, 14 was when I first kissed CK.  Come on!  This person meant well, I assume.  But it got me to thinking...was it a shock to most people? I mean it was to me, but let me remind you that CK sat me down 2 weeks prior and told me it wasnt going to happen because we just got a house and things are expensive.  Sometimes when I need a reality check, I'll ask my mom.  She just laughed, so I think my thought process on this was correct.  So with the spirit of our LOOOOOOONG term love, I share with you some other weddings of high school sweathearts. enjoy :)  Check out the entire wedding by clicking the source link.

(love the old-school look of this wedding)


And this wedding, I just love the top of this bride's dress and the back of her bridesmaids dresses...



And in this next wedding she was 13 and he was 15...(sound familiar???)



and last High school sweets with a wedding of a hot color combo of purple and lime green...




How many people do you know that actually marry their high school sweetheart now a 'days?

No comments: