Thursday, February 4, 2010

"When you're stressed, I get irritated"..."Oh its from P"

What a long day we had yesterday!  CK and I went to get my ring appraised by my mom's gemologist (cool title, right?) Nice guy but super busy and you need to schedule and appointment ( duh, I've been too busy to think about obvious things like that).  Then went out to eat at one of our favorite places to eat, La Tolteca. If you ever come to WC, Pa you must go there for their chicken nachos, they are to die for!  Then we went to my parents to discuss the dread venue issue still. 

On our way back to our house, (at 10pm on a work night), CK told me he hates when I'm" stressed because then he becomes irriated".  hmmm....I was silent.  I have my masters in psychology, I can handle a little stress, I think.  When he opened the front door there was a big box which he hit with the door and then cursed something.  I was so excited as it he said "oh, its from P."  yay!!!

I might forget to mention this enough, but I have awesome friends, who totally know when I need a pick me up.  One of my closest friends from college, who I referred to as P, sent me this box of magazines, candy, tums, etc. I'm a very lucky girl and it helped to remind me that this being engaged thing is supposed to be fun and exciting.  (though my mom said thats a lie people just tell you).  It's the little things that matter these days.

Have you done anything today to pick someone up? Who do you have in your life to keep you sane?

No comments: